Guide to Popular Kitchen Cabinet Accessories
If you are planning a kitchen renovation or remodel in the near future, you’ll want to know all about the trending kitchen cabinet accessories. These handy features will keep your kitchen better organized and create a more functional space.
Under Cabinet Storage Accessories
Why not put the dead space under your cabinets to use and get more out of your kitchen? Consider these accessories:
- Appliance Garage: This is just what you might imagine, a garage of sorts for your appliances, such as your coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc. This garage space is made out of cabinet facing and sits under the upper cabinet, creating a storage space for you to stash your appliances out of sight when they are not in use.
- Stem Glass Holder: Another way to use this under cabinet space is to have stem glass holders installed. Not only does this look pretty, but it frees up your storage space inside your cabinets by providing separate stemware storage.
- Under-Cabinet Shelves: Add shelves for all sorts of uses to this dead space to get the most out of every square foot of your kitchen.
Base Cabinet Storage Accessories
Another way to organize your kitchen and get the most out of your space is by opting for storage accessories within your base cabinets. Consider the following popular choices:
- Slide-Out Shelves: Use an otherwise empty base cabinet for storage by installing slide-out shelves. You can store appliances, cookbooks, and more on these shelves, which you can easily access by pulling them out.
- Pull-Out Garbage: This is one of the most practical uses of base cabinet space. It also lets you hide your garbage behind cabinet doors but still have easy access to the trash with the pull-out system.
- Tray Divider and Organizer: Installing this accessory is a great way to store cutting boards, baking sheets, and more vertically.
Don’t forget to organize the space within your drawers. This will help you keep your kitchen running as efficiently as possible. Consider the following accessories:
- Knife Organizer and Cutting Center: This is a cutlery knife block within a drawer, serving as an entire cutting center. You no longer have to worry about your knives dulling or being unable to find the one you need. This accessory will keep them ready and protected.
- Silverware Organizer: Instead of simply throwing your silverware into a drawer haphazardly, install a silverware organizer, so each piece of silverware has a home and can be easily reached.
- Electronics Charging Drawer: In today’s technologically advanced society, there is always the need to charge some sort of electronic or device. Add an electronics charging drawer for this purpose and keep your electronics off the counter while they are charging.
Corner Cabinet Accessories
Corner cabinets provide a welcome opportunity to get creative with organization. Consider adding the following accessories:
- Lazy Susan: This helps you access all parts of a corner cabinet, so there is no space that goes to waste.
- Blind Corner Pull-Out: This accessory works when there are space constraints or when installing a Lazy Susan isn’t possible or effective. This allows you to access all the areas of your corner cabinets, even when space is tight.
Consider all the best kitchen cabinet accessories listed above when you plan your next kitchen renovation. Utilize a few of or all these features to help your kitchen run more optimally.